FUYL Tower Pro 15
Only available with UK Power at this time.
A complete hardware and cloud-based software solution to efficiently charge, store, secure and manage workflow for mobile devices in 15 individually-lockable bays. An annual LocknCharge Cloud subscription grants access to the web-based management portal. The first year is included with the purchase of your hardware.
FUYL Tower Pro 15 is the latest version of our FUYL Tower charging lockers. Each bay has a power outlet and a 36W USB-C Power Delivery port so you can securely charge almost any device at the fastest rate possible.
FUYL Tower Pro 15:
FUYL Tower 15 Network Kit: LNC10224
- Tower Specs: 1696 mm (H) x 523 mm (W), 478 mm (D) | Weight: 88 kg
- Compartments: 73 mm (H) x 365 mm (W) x 438 (D) mm
- Network Kit Specs: 153 mm (H) x 531 mm (W) x 478 mm (D) | Weight: 7.4 kg (Note: Network switch not included with network kit.)
- Power: 240VAC nom, 50Hz, 10A Max
What’s in the box:
- FUYL Tower Pro 15
- Wall bracket and fixings (2 concrete anchors)
- Admin access keys (2)
- Window coverings (15) and 30 Torx screws (M4*8)
- Torx screw driver
- 3m Power Cord (region specific)
- LAN cable (6m)
- 4x leveling feet
- Quick Start Guide
- Key ring
- Product registration tag
- Images: below are high resolution 300 dpi images.
- PDF's of the latest flyers. Be sure to check back here to ensure you always have the most up to date information. (Check the date within the filename).
Cloud portal and FUYL Tower Control Module Display are only available in English at this time.
LocknCharge Cloud Highlights
Automate manual processes for managing mobile devices to reduce wasted time, minimise device downtime, maintain devices with zero human interaction, provide secure charging on demand and much more. An annual LocknCharge Cloud subscription grants access to the web-based management portal. The first year is included with the purchase of your hardware.
Set Up and Manage Who is Allowed Access to Bays and Towers. LocknCharge Cloud has a built-in User Directory that enables admins to control who is allowed to use FUYL Towers. Specific users can be granted access with RFID or a unique PIN.
Manage Multiple Towers from One Centralised, Web-Based Portal. Give designated admins detailed access to view and manage any number of Towers. The ability to cascade settings to multiple Towers or groups of Towers at once with ‘bulk operations’ and ‘groups’ ensures efficient Tower and device management.
Securely Charge and Store Devices so They’re Always Ready for Use. All bays contain a power outlet and a 2.4 amp USB port so you can securely charge almost any device, including: iPads, tablets, laptops, mobile phones, Chromebooks and more.1
Integrate LocknCharge Cloud with External Systems. Take device management to the next level. Using Cloud API and webhooks, LocknCharge Cloud can be integrated into external and/or existing IT infrastructure.
Additional Cloud Features:
- Create a tree structure to organise and manage Towers easily.
- Easily cascade settings to all Towers, groups of Towers or specific Towers to make setting up and managing Towers quick and efficient.
- Update Tower firmware and software over the air.
- View a detailed event log to know who accessed bays and when, know when updates are made by administrators and more.
- View Tower status at the company, Tower or bay level to see detailed information, such as whether bays are assigned, available or offline.
- Set up and manage Towers with three levels of administration: Owner, Admin or Station Admin.
- Remotely control Tower access to unlock bays, take a bay offline, clear a user from a reserved bay, set a curfew, or even to completely lock down a Tower.
- Grant specific users access to certain bays or Towers by using their RFID badge or assigned PIN code.
- Integrate existing IT infrastructure into Tower workflow through Cloud API and webhooks.