LocknCharge Part Numbers
- UVone Unit: LNC8200
- Large Bulb (each): 10341
- Small Bulb (each): 10340
- Full Package (14 large, 2 small): 10342
- Wall Mount: 10338 (Included)
- Mounting Plate: 10339 (Included)
Disinfects tablets, phones and mobile devices to a 6-log kill in just 30 seconds, reducing the risk of hospital-acquired infections.
- 99.9999% Bacteria Reduction: *1 MRSA bacterium after a 99.9999% reduction. Kill rate claims are based on preliminary data only conducted by third-party lab. Preliminary test data is available upon request.
- Touchless sensors mean users never physically touch the station, reducing cross contamination.
- Rapid UV-C Technology Disinfects in Just 30 Seconds
- Six Times Quicker Than Traditional Wipes
- Convenient and Visible
- 25,000 Hours (3 million uses) of Bulb Life
- Pairs easily with the LocknCharge charging solution
- Powerful enough for healthcare, but perfect for all verticals–including education, manufacturing, corporate/SMB, hospitality/restaurants, retail, and more.
- 1-Year warranty*
Helpful Sales Resource
BLOG ARTICLE: 6 Things to Consider When Evaluating a UV Disinfection Charging Station
- External Dimensions: 15" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 12" (H)
- Internal Dimensions: 10.5” (L) x 1.5” (W) x 7.25” (H)
- Unit Weight: 10.68 lbs
- Input power: (12V 6A) via barrel jack that is 6mm in diameter. Overload at 12.5A. Overload protection on each lamp
What’s in the box
- UVone unit
- Mounting plate
- Wall mount
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
*Click here for full warranty details.